Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey ho chums. Im not in the mood for updating my blog thingy-jiggly, but what the hey. Tengah tanam anggur kat rumah, so id figure why not ea?

Tubbykins decided to tag me. Saves me the trouble of thinking up of things to write here. Don't get me wrong, i have tons of things i want to tell, but words elude me for the past few weeks (months?).

anyhoo, enuf with the hullabaloo. here goes:

To tubbykins.

1. Where you and I met?

Lab robocon i think..u were the one who couldnt stop talking. siap speaking lagi. I was thinking "owh! leh speaking neh~!"

2. How long have you known me?
coming up to three plus years. 3 looong years huh? ;p

3. The last time we saw each other?
UTP, in front of v5E. Took your flash from me. I still sorry bout the bump on the head. funny as heck though. lol2~~

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
Wow, she talks a lot. and round too..
hahaha, nolah i kidding.
the word that comes to mind..bubbly.;p

5. Am I funny?
not as funny as me. L

6. What's my favorite music?
Rnb ish type songs, incubus, and lovey dovey songs nobody ever heard off except u.
Minah Jiwang.

7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
I'd call you, and is still calling u, a teletubby. no changes needed there.hohoho~

8. Have you ever hugged me?
me arms cant get around u, how ken hug? i need longer arms....(-_-!!)

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Her Royal Weirdness. Putri, ure so weird sometimes, it puzzles even me. But thats what keeps us being fun!! ngaww~~
i shuwit~~~

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
sun tan lotion. let u sunburn in the sun on ur own, and ill be fairer than u for once. muahahaha

11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
next door. the noisy neighbours. (-_-!!)

12. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
fer shizzle

13. Any komen for me?
wen wanna heng meng?

14. Hu yu wanna tag?
Tubby
osmet yang ada blog (pundak, kong)
sape2 yg berminat, xde keje lain, sambil2 tanam2 anggur. ;p

No comments: